Sunday, December 12, 2010

Worn Out by Project B Designs

My digi scrapping addiction have reached new levels and I decided to apply for a couple of new Creative Teams. I am happy to announce that I am now a member of Project B Designs CT. Her current store is Elemental Scraps. As you may or may not have heard, Elemental Scraps will be closing at the end of December 2010. I can hardly wait to figure out where Bianca's new home will be. As for now she is guesting Zig Zag Scrap for the month of December.
Because I love blue, I chose the beautiful kit "Worn Out" to create my first page for Project B Designs.


Thankful
Credit: Worn Out by Project B Designs
Template (December Challenge MScraps) by Bianca
Merci(s) (Stitches) by Kalina

Worn Out (paper, elements and words) by Project B Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment