Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring LO's

The designers have surpassed themselves creating the most beautiful spring kits, which make it really hard to decide which kit to buy. I must admit that I have lost my head and bought too many kits... I can't help it, when I find a beautiful scrap kit, I just have to buy it! I have been shopping like crazy lately...
Here are a couple of LO's I created by using some of the spring kits I have bought.

In the Meadow
Credit:
“Walk Through The Meadow”by Edeline Designs & Lorie Davison at Shabbypickledesigns

My secret garden
Credit:
“The Celya's world of love” by Cre@-bisontine at Shabbypickledesigns

Springtime
"SpringFlingsandEasterThings” by NLD at Shabbypickledesigns


Spring feelings
Credit:
ChicSpring” by Bisontine & Catherinedesigns
AfterfiveDesigns/Shabbypickledesings
Shabbypickledesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment