Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Quickpage Doux, Doux

I have been busy this week and created a lot of pages. My inspiration is good these days so I have created a brand new Quickpage for you!
The QP is made with Pat's beautiful and delicate new kit "Doux, doux. I hope you like my page!

For those of you who was kind enough to leave me a comment, I want you to know that I really appreciate it.

Doux, doux by Pat


Download here

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you download this QP, I’ll be very glad to read your comments!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 08 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete