Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Thank God I took a back-up of everything important a month ago.
Why didn't I do that yesterday?
This hurts, it really does.
What a sad, sad day...
I bought this damn harddisk only six months ago. A harddisk shouldn't crash after such a short time. I am really, really pissed!!!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
A touch of love
“A touch of Love“ by Jemima Design
Monday, April 20, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Dielle Design let me play with her awesome new kit "TallShips Pirate kit". It is a really cool kit. I love the paper, it's fantastic.
“TallShips Pirate kit” by Dielle Design
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
“FairyP” by Lorilei Murphy
Monday, April 13, 2009
I couldn't resist the challenge as I am more creative under pressure!
Yesterday evening/night I spent the time on my computer creating a LO. I was so inspired that I ended up creating two LO's.
Fly me high
Par Amour by Noshay Designs (freebie)
"Here are a few symptoms of ‘Freebie Obsession’
that I have, er um, I mean that I have noticed in many others. If any of the following ring true for you, please call your doctor and have him prescribe the highest legal dosage of ‘Take-a- Break’ that you can afford:
* Your freebie folder on your hard drive is larger than your purchased kits folder
* Most of the freebies you download are still unzipped
* You download the same freebies you forgot you already had
* You have all the freebie sites and blogs bookmarked in your browser
* Google already knows what you’re going to search for before you even type it in
* You’ve become a pro at downloading multiple files at the same time
* Not only do you download freebies, you now create your own and share them
* You own stock in ‘4shared’
* It’s been months since you used a freebie on a layout, but you still collect them
* You’re excited about being the first to comment after you download
* Your hunt for freebies takes longer than scrapping a new layout
* You spend more time downloading than scrapping
* You now download all kinds of free stuff - not just scrapping things
* You’ve had to fight off viruses more than ever lately
* Your dreams include finding new online freebies and being the first one to get it
* You find are pickier about what you download now and only grab the ‘really great’ stuff
How did you score?If you can relate to more than 2 of the above, you are obsessed. The great news is that you are normal. Now, when is the last time you were told you were normal? It’s been a real long time? But that’s a different article."
You know you’re obsessed with freebies when... by Joy Kuoha April 2009
Reading this article made me realize what I already know, I am obsessed with freebies. My hard drive is full of freebies, which I rarely use. Since I have so much stuff it's difficult to find what I am looking for. Usually I scrap with my purchased kits instead. It's definitely time for a clean up.
Yesterday I started to clean up my hard drive and in no time I deleted 16 GB with freebies! Yes I did and it wasn't difficult at all. Now I only have to go through the rest of my freebies. When I checked it was over 200 GB! My purchased kits folder is nothing compared to my freebie folder, it's not even half that size.
When I first started digi scrapping, I downloaded almost everything I found. Lately I have become more selectiv, but I have to admit that I still spend too much time searching for freebies. I guess I am afraid that I will miss "the freebie".
Saturday, April 11, 2009
“Finally Spring” by ShesFullOfSrap
Friday, April 10, 2009
Be like the flower
“Zen attitude” by Chouk77
Thursday, April 9, 2009
The photo was taken in Portugal last summer. How I long for summer now!Fairy dreams
“Fairy Dreams in the Spring” by Urban Mermaid (paper)
”Green Earth” by Delmik Design (kit)
Monday, April 6, 2009
“My little world” by kafrounette
Stacey, thanks for giving me this guest spot!
Lately I’ve mainly been doing “adventure/fairytale” LO’s, so this really was a challenge to me. I have to admit that I ended up using a template.
Friday, April 3, 2009
This time I have played with SAS Designs new lovely kit “In the Mist”. Here is what I came up with.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
“Arc en ciel” by Scrapapat