Friday, February 5, 2010

Project 365 Template week 5

February already, and I have created a new template for you. I am behind with my weekly layouts, and I hope to get back on track during the upcoming weekend. I will be gone for the next two weeks, so I don't want to get too far behind. My templates are on schedule thou and next weeks template is already finished. There might be a bonus template as well, so don't forget to check my blog next weekend.

(Link no longer valid)

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think, if you download. Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 16 post on Feb. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [05 Feb 03:37pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nice freebie. I am doing one layout a week for this new year, so this will be great. I like the big photo addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! I posted this freebie on my blog Hand Picked Freebies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect for my week's scrap page

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for sharing - looking forward to using this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just recently taken a number of photos of my two little monsters (cats) and this template will be just perfect for doing a LO with them. Thankyou so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete