Friday, March 5, 2010

Project 365 template Week 9

So March is here and we still have lots of snow around here. We haven't had this much snow since I was a kid, and not for such a long period. We have had snow since before Christmas. Even the kids are tired of the snow now. Usually we have a week or maybe two with snow, and that's about it.
This first week of March didn't start well for me. I have been sick almost the whole week, and have spent most of the time in bed. Now I feel better, but not good. Things can only get better from here.
I have a new template ready for you thou, as I am ahead of the schedule. This time I tried something different. I hope you like it.

(Link no longer valid)

Please leave a comment if you download

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. Thank you so much. Hope you feel all better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much - love the placement of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Mar. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [06 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great template! Thanks - hope you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat template. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete