Friday, May 14, 2010

Project 365 template Week 18 & 19

It's Friday again and time for a new Project 365 template. Since I didn't give you any template last week, I'll give you two this week.
Last week was all bad, bad, bad... I really don't want to talk about it. All I can say is that I spent most of the week in bed with pains.
On Monday it snowed again here, can you believe it? The summer is only a couple of weeks away. Now we need Sun and heat, not snow. Happy scrapping!


(Link no longer valid)

Comments are always welcome!

6 comments:

  1. My face actually lightened up when I saw these! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on May. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Two templates! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete