Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Project 365 template Week 22

Hurray, my computer is working again, for now anyway. I bougth a new harddisk and my husband replaced it with the damaged one. We'll see if it continue working. If so, I have to talk with the seller again. It's a case of warranty as the computer is less than one year old.

After two months of absence I am back in business again. It feel so good!!
Being without my computer for such a long time was really hard. I felt really creative but couldn't create anything.

How is Project 365 going?
Because of this computer mess I am so behind with my templates. I am working on the templates for the month of June and will post them as soon as they are ready. Here is the template for week 22. Please feel free to download if you like it.

(Link no longer valid)

If you download, please make a comment.

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the templates....they are all fantastic. Sorry to hear about your computer, that can suck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working backwards getting your templates and you have been so creative!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your computer is still working like a charm! Thanks again for your templates........I'm going backwards and collecting your 365 collection!

    ReplyDelete