Sunday, September 19, 2010

Unique

After the Summer I have bought a lot of new kits. The temptations are huge and I am so weak! I don't think that I ever need to buy another kit, but I know I will. If I want to I can scrap a new page with a new kit for years to come.
Although I love to scrap, somehow it seems like I scrap best under pressure. No pressure, no scrapping. If I don't have a deadline/kit to work with, I tend to hang around in the forums and galleries looking for inspiration or go looking for new kits to buy...
Well, finally I have created a page with one of my recent investments. I am pretty pleased with the result, but it took me two days to finish it before I was satisfied.


Credit:

“Strong enough “ by Shawna Clingerman
“1942” font by Dafont
“Pebble Alphas” by Misty Cato
“Border basics lines” by Libby Weifenbach
“Blossom” staple by Kristin CroninBarrow
“EnjoyLife” splat by RMusa

No comments:

Post a Comment