Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sweet November by LDrag Designs

Today it is Advent Sunday and I am so not prepared for it. We have been away this weekend. The annual Christmas party with my husbands colleagues. The party took place at a hotel this time. Great hotel, fabulous food and wonderful people. If I wasn't commuting every second week, I would probably have enjoyed it more. But I have been working a lot lately and felt really tired. All I really wanted to do was to spend the weekend at home doing nothing. I feel a bit ungrateful because I didn't enjoy the weekend as much as I could have done if I had been on top of things. Which I am not. With Christmas only four weeks away, I feel a bit stressed. I am just not prepared for Christmas at all. It's about time I start the preparations. I am so late this year and I have so little time because I am still commuting. Actually that leaves me with only two weeks to get everything ready. Now I feel even more stressed. I will go and look for some advent candelabras and Christmas angels to decorate the house...

This weekend Lina realeased a fantasitc new kit "Sweet November". She is guesting at The DigiChick this month. I scrapped a page about one of my angels with it, and I love the result.

Sweetheart
Sweet November by LDrag Designs
Brittany font by Darcy Baldwin
Template by Busy Bee Designs
Lyrics by Margrethe Munthe


No comments:

Post a Comment