Friday, February 10, 2012

Little Black Dress by WM[squared] & Dream Big Designs

This month I have the pleasure of guesting WM[squared] at Scrap Orchard. I was supposed to guest her team during the Autumn, but something came up so I had to postpone it. Now I am looking forward to finally guest her team.

Today she relased a gorgeous collab "Little Black Dress" together with Dream Big Designs. The kit is perfect for Prom, Weddings, Engagements, Dances, Dates, Church, Cruises, Girls Night Out or just a Night on the Town! She also released a cool new font "Notes From Mom [Heidi]". You might not know this, but I am a font addict, so this couldn't be more fun.

Girls night
Little Black Dress bundle by WM[squared] & Dream Big Designs
Notes From Mom [Heidi] by WM[squared]
Template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Little Black Dress bundle by WM[squared] & Dream Big Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment