Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cluster & Colors: Garden Party by Tinci Designs

It was good to finally get some sun, heat and blue sky. I have been to Portugal on vacation with my family. We certainly need to go away to get a taste of summer. The temperatures around here isn't much to brag about for sure. Portugal was good thou, always good to get away.
 
While I was gone, Tinci Designs released "Cluster & Colors: Garden Party". It was good to get back home and start scrapping again. Although I love going on vacation, I missed my scrapping. Ten days without scrapping and access to internet is tough, I must admit that.
 
Summertime
Cluster & Colors: Garden Party by Tinci Designs
Summer's End by Krystal Hartley
Miss Molly Brown by Darcy Baldwin
Poem by L.Farrington
Cluster & Colors: Garden Party by Tinci Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment