Monday, May 25, 2009

Prague

Last week I went to Prague on vacation. Prague is a fantastic city. It has everything. The architecture is spectacular. It contains one of the world's most pristine and varied collections of architecture, from Art Nouveau to Baroque, Renaissance, Cubist, Gothic, Neo-Classical and ultra-modern.
The hotel was situated 500 metres from the Charles Bridge and 900 metres from The Old town Square. All the main attractions were in walking distance. I did walk a lot but did stop regulary at the many watering holes to calm down. In between I also found time for some shopping. I bough five pair of shoes, but then I am obsessed with shoes. The weather was perfect, hot and sunny. I touched the Madonna on the Charles Bridge, to be sure to come back some day.
I took a lot of photo's of course, and I had to make a page from this great trip. I used Jemima Design's beautiful kit “A touch of Love”.

Prague in our hearts

“A touch of Love” by Jemima Design

No comments:

Post a Comment