Sunday, April 24, 2011

Natural Spring by Siamese Studio


While waiting for Siamese Studio's new kit I looked through her kits to find something I could play with. I found just the perfect kit "Natural Spring". This is a soft kit with a touch of Spring, perfect for scrapping your spring and summer pictures, but versatile enough to scrap whatever you like. I created my page using one of the fabulous templates from True Blue Studio's latest template set "Sweet Spring Templates Set 6".

Credit:
”Natural Spring” kit, glitters and add on by Siamese Studio
”Sweet Spring Templates Set 6” by True Blue Studio
“Brittany print” font by Darcy Baldwin

”Natural Spring” kit by Siamese Studio

”Natural Spring” add on by Siamese Studio

”Natural Spring” glitters and by Siamese Studio

"Sweet Spring Templates Set 6" by True Blue Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment