Monday, April 11, 2011

Sweet Spring Templates Set 4 by True Blue Studio


Today I have some great news to share! I have been accepted on True Blue Studio's creative team! She creates the most beautiful templates. This really is good news, for me anyway. Lately I have developed a great love for templates and I am so looking forward to play with her templates. True Blue Studio sells exclusively at Scrap Matters, one of my favourite stores. Finally I get to actually use some of the beautiful stuff I have bought over there, instead of just collecting it!

Life
”Sweet Spring Templates Set 4” by True Blue Studio
”My story” by Jennifer Labre
”Love without end” twig by Connie Prince
”P365 circle date stamps” by Connie Prince
”Hazy silver” alpha by Genia Beana Scraps

”Sweet Spring Templates Set 4” by True Blue Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment