Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fast Scrap Set 4 Templates by Just Because Studio

Wow, what a weekend! So much going on in Digi World and I was busy arranging 2 Birthday parties. First, a Birthday party for the children on Friday and then the second party for the family on Sunday. This didn't allow me much time on the computer, but I manage to create one page and do some heavy shopping. I really wish I had more time thou. So many games, chats and callanges I would love to participate in. Maybe next year.

Just Because Studio released a fabulous new template pack for iNSD. Get it now while it is still on sale. All of her products are now on sale 50% off

11 things at 11
“Color Therapy Grab Bag” by Just Because Studio
“Fast Scrap Set 4” Templates by Just Because Studio
“Lizzy Fizzed-Out” font by Darcy Baldwin

“Fast Scrap Set 4” Templates by Just Because Studio

“Color Therapy Grab Bag” by Just Because Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment