Saturday, May 7, 2011

iNSD is here...

Happy iNSD! Exciting things are going on in digi world this weekend, chats, games, blogtrains and sales. Lot of sales. I don't know where to start. I am just stumbling around from store to store and forum to forum to check out all the fun that is going on. I have done some minor shopping, but I expect the big shopping day to be tomorrow as I have been quite busy with a birthday celebration today.

LDrag Designs has released an amazing and fully packed Grab Bag at ScrapMatters today. 4 Brand New Products at an amazing price!!Only 4 $. I can tell you it is a bargain!!! If you want to see the FULL reveal, go visit the shop.

True Blue Studio has three template sets releasing this week. 1 brand new set and the last two sets from her Blueprints Packs. They are awesome, go visit the shop and see for yourself.


Spring
“iNSD Grabbag” by LDrag Designs
“Blueprints Set 8” template by True Blue Studio


“iNSD Grabbag” by LDrag Designs


“Blueprints Set 8” template by True Blue Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment