Friday, June 24, 2011

Forever Yours by LDrag Designs

Finally Friday! I love Friday's, it's the best day of the week in my opinion. The working week is over and the weekend is ahead of me. Some of my favourite stores are releasing their new products. I love to drool over the new products and hang out in the forums. Maybe I even feel motivated to scrap a page or buy some new stuff. I am always motivated to buy new stuff. The hard part is to limit my purchases. I am not good at that.

Lina (LDrag Designs) released her new kit today. Sweet, summery and gorgeous are 3 words that can describe this kit! Just have a look at my page and see for yourself what a gorgeous kit this is.

Fun with BubblesForever Yours by LDrag Designs
Template by Cindy Schneider
Scruffy Angel and Annalise font by Darcy Baldwin


Forever Yours by LDrag Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment