Wednesday, June 1, 2011

White Sand by Siamese Studio

Six more weeks until my vacation starts. Seven more weeks before we climb onboard on the plane that will take us to our holiday destination, a warm place in the Sun. We are going to spend two lazy weeks at the resort before we go back home. Two wonderful weeks in the Sun, just the four of us. We sure need some heat and Sun. Around here it is cold, rainy and windy. Tomorrow I might have to lit the fire if it doesn't heat up. We are in June now, it's supposed to be warm and sunny. This weather is actually the perfect scrapping weather. I don't have to feel guilty because I spend so much time by the computer instead of working outside the house. There are plenty of things that need to be done outside. Maybe I should scrap a page about it...

What I actually have scrapped is a page from one of our previous vacations. I love those photo's of my daughter. They remind me of what a Summer should be like. Siamese Studio's new mini kit "White Sand" was the perfect kit for scrapping those photo's.

White Sand
White Sand by Siamese Studio

White Sand by Siamese Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment