Friday, August 26, 2011

Art is my comfort by Litabells Designs

Finally Friday and I am so ready for it. This week has been very busy and I haven't got us much sleep as I need. During the weekend I plan to do something about it. My body is still adjusted to Summertime with late nights and mornings. I am so not ready for early mornings. Or work for that matters. My superior is quitting her job and I am going to replace her, which means more challenges and responsibility at work. I am fine with that but I guess the following months will become rather busy.

The designers in digiland have also been busy creating gorgeous new goodies to tempt us into buying more stuff. I am so not good with temptations. Litabells Designs is opening her new Store at Scrap orchard this week. You don't want to miss her new collection "Art is my comfort". Art journalling is really big right now, but not everyone wants to get messy. This is where "Art Is My Comfort" can help you. All the fun of art journalling, with zero mess!

I am pissed
Art is my comfort by Litabells Designs
Scruffy Angel font by Darcy Baldwin

Art is my comfort by Litabells Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment