Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sisterhood forever by Siamese Studio & Trixie Scraps Designs

Wow, three weeks without my laptop and internet access. Actually it was a lot easier than I expected. It was worst the first week and than it slowly slipped my mind while my body got sunburnt in the heat. Pink is a beautiful colour, but not on the skin. I will not recommend it. Crete was warm, sunny and relaxing. Just what I needed. I certainly enjoyed my 2 weeks of vacation on the island. Only one more day off before the rush starts. I am so not ready to start working again. I wouldn't mind one more week off, or 52! That would be just great! For now it's only a dream.

While I was enjoying my vacation, Siamese Studio & Trixie Scraps Designs released their fabulous collaboration "Sisterhood forever". "Sisterhood forever" is a beautiful girly kit. It’s striking color palette of reds, pinks, yellows and greens, glittery elements and flowers and ribbons make this the perfect kit for scrapping about the girls in your lives. This kit has it all, you need look no further! You can get it for FREE! That is right. For the entire month of August you can get this kit for FREE with any purchase of $12 or more from the FPD Store. So don’t wait; buy those kits you’ve been longing for today and get yourself a freebie in the process!

Sisterhood forever
Sisterhood forever by Siamese Studio & Trixie Scraps Designs
Britanny print font by Darcy Baldwin

Sisterhood forever by Siamese Studio & Trixie Scraps Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment