Sunday, December 18, 2011

Auld Lang Syne by LDrag Designs

Christmas is just around the corner and I am still so behind with everything. Today the girls made Christmas cookies. I will make some later this evening. This year I decided to drop the Christmas cards, but changed my mind in the last minute and ordered the cards last weekend. I got the cards yesterday so I am busy addressing them hoping to get them in the mail tomorrow. We are slowly getting there.

The new year is not far away and if I am going to make a promise this year it will be to stress down. 2011 has been an incredible stressful year for me and my family as well with me commuting after the Summer. We all need to stress down.

Lina (LDrag Design) released a fantastic New Year's kit "Auld Lang Syne" this weekend. It is available both at Scrapmatters and Scrapbookbytes.

2008
Auld Lang Syne by LDrag Designs
Template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs


Auld Lang Syne by LDrag Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment