Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Precious Treasure by LDrag Designs

This week we have had some heavy weather around here. First we got some snow followed by rain and finally we got a thunderstorm. The snow is all gone now. The storm and rain swept everything away, except for the ice. Christmas is 2 weeks away, we can still get a white Christmas. I am hoping for snow the night before Christmas Eve.

Have a look at Lina's (LDrag Designs) new kit "My Precious Treasure" released at her guest shop The DigiChick. It's beautiful and elegant and would work perfect with any Winter photos. I am happy to announce that she is re-opening her store at Scrapmatters this weekend. She is busy filling up her store with goodies.

My Precious Treasure by LDrag Designs
Brittany font by Darcy Baldwin
Template by Busy Bee Designs


My Precious Treasure by LDrag Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment