Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Awakening by Studio Blagovesta

I just arrived from a trip to Dublin, Ireland. It sure was a nice trip, I wish we could have stayed longer. We were blessed with good weather. So much to see and most of it were in walking distance. I wish we had time to visit the Phoenix Park. The park was beautiful from what I could see. Dublin Castle was impressive and so was St. Patrick's Cathedral. Lots of other intresting and beautiful buildings. We did visit the Temple Bar. Of course I brought several new pair of shoes back home. I am crazy about shoes. I love my new shoes!

No scrapping for almost a week. I thought it would be hard, but it worked out fine. Now I am back home and I have so much to catch up. I guess I have mentioned how much I love templates. I can hardly scrap without. When Tinci Designs posted her CT call, I didn't hesitate to send my application. Her templats are gorgeous. Guess what? I made it! I am really excited about this! It is going to be so fun!

Tinci Designs released "Colorful Spring Steps 4" this weekend. I made a page using Studio Blagovesta's new spring kit "Spring Awakening". This kit might be my favourite kits of her. It's really beautiful.

Spring
Spring Awakening by Studio Blagovesta
Colorful Spring Steps 4 by Tinci Designs
Lisa S Print font by Darcy Baldwin

Spring Awakening by Studio Blagovesta
Colorful Spring Steps 4 by Tinci Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment