Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Studio Mix 24: Summer Magic by Studiogirls

Can you tell that I am ready for Summer? I totally am. Three more weeks and then my vacation starts. I just couldn't wait that long, so I spent the weekend in Rome. Yes I did. In Rome it was hot! I loved every minute of it. Well, not all the waiting... Rome is such a fantastic city. I sure am going back some day for a second visit. A weekend is not enough. It was awesome to sit in the breakfast restaurant on top of the hotel roof eating breakfast while looking at the city from above. We even saw the St. Peter's Church from where we sat. It was only 10 minutes of walking from our hotel. 

Flergs and a couple of other designers from The Scrapbookgraphics released a collection called "Summer Magic" this week. It sure is magic. I totally love my page with this kit. And I sure am going to create more pages with this kit.
 
Beach
Studio Mix 24: Summer Magic by Studiogirls
Studio Mix 24: Summer Magic templates by Studiogirls
Brittany font by Darcy Baldwin
Studio Mix 24: Summer Magic by Studiogirls

No comments:

Post a Comment