Saturday, June 30, 2012

Oh my, the terrible twos by Jady Day Studio

So glad the Weekend is finally here. It has been such a looong week. Probably because my vacation starts today. Well, I call it a break because I only have one week of vacation now and then I need to go back to work for a couple of weeks before my main vacation starts. I really dislike to split my vacation. Those weeks are going to be much looonger...Well, I am going to enjoy this week of vacation. The girls and I are going to spend the week in a cottage by the sea. Hopefully I will take a lot of photos. The weather forecast isn't the best, but I am sure we will get a fabulous week anyway.

Yari's new kit "Oh my, the terrible twos" is such a fun and unique kit. It is totally irresistible. I really love the page I created with this kit. I know I say this a lot, but I really do. It is so sad that I didn't write down all the creative stuff my toodlers did at the time. Now I have forgotten so much of it. Oh well, it might be a good thing that I have forgotten most of it.
 
Beware
Oh my, the terrible twos by Jady Day Studio
Gimme Layers Vol. 22 by Cluster Queen Creations
Danielle 2.0 font by Darcy Baldwin
Oh my, the terrible twos by Jady Day Studio
Gimme Layers Vol. 22 by Cluster Queen Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment