Friday, October 1, 2010

Project 365 template Week 37

October is here and the Summer is over for good. May October be better than September. The last week have been awful. I have suffer from a major migraine attack which wouldn't let go. I hate that!
Today I feel better and I'm crossing my fingers hoping it will last.

While I have been feeling good today I have been busy fulfilling my CT duties. I have also found some time to create a new template for you. Please feel free to download. Have a wonderful weekend!

(Link no longer valid)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you remove your so called freebies from www.digiscrapdepot.com. It's very frustrating searching for a freebie to discover they are not available anymore...

    ReplyDelete