Sunday, March 20, 2011

Speed Scrap

Yesterday I joined my first Speed Scrap. It was so much fun although I got nothing done besides chatting. It was nice to chat with other digi scrappers, as I don't know any digi scrappers in the real world. I would love to do it again, if I ever figure out the time difference.
I don't understand why they call it a speed scrap thou, because after the chat I spent 3 hours creating my page after the following directions:

step 1: 3 photos
step 2: 3 background papers stacked (can tilt if desired)
step 3: 3 buttons
step 4: 3 ribbons, rickrack, or strings --- has to be 3 of the same thing
step 5: 3 flowers
step 6: 3 additional papers (can be photo mats or cutouts, etc...)
step 7: shadow and add a 3 word title and 3 lines of journaling!
You may add anything else to your layout but it must be in sets of 3's (3 leaves, 3 hearts, etc...)

You are my sunshine
“You are my sunshine” by Connie Prince
“The sweetest thing” paper by Connie Prince
“Got game” staple by Connie Prince
“Brittany” font by Darcy Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment