Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This Moment by Creations by Rachel

March is here already. I am so ready for spring. This month I am so lucky to guest CT for two fantastic designers with very different style. This is going to be a fabulous month.

First up is Creations by Rachel, a designer which I have admired for so long. I totally love her stuff. This is so going to be a fabulous month!

The first kit I played with was Rachel's "Everyday moments". A kit that I already had on my harddisk. I did say I love Rachels stuff, didn't I?

Everyday moments are the moments that make up a lifetime. Somehow we manage to forget those everyday moments as time goes by, remembering mostly the special occasions. But the time you spend with your spouse, kids, extended family and friends day to day are the times that shape our relationships and define who we are. So right this moment decide to scrap about those life moments - the cup of coffee with a friend, the stroll through the park with your significant other or the tickle-fest with your kids!

Make the most of this moment
“This Moment” by Creations by Rachel

“This Moment” by Creations by Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment