Saturday, March 26, 2011

Speed Scrap

Last week I joined my first Speed Scrap at Gotta Pixel. It was so much fun so I had to do it again this week, although it's kind of late happening at 1PM. I guess this might be my next addiction... Speed Scrap every Friday...
After the Speed Scrap was done, I created my page after the following directions:

Step #1 - Choose at least two papers for your background, layer them.
Step #2 - Choose 2-6 photos, frame at least 1 of them and place on the page.
Step #3 - Add 1 paper mat (square or rectangle) and at least 2 paper circles beneath the photos.
Step #4 - Add something tall & something short.
Step #5 - Add something that makes you smile.
Step #6 - Add some type of premade wordart to your page.
Step #7 - Add any additional elements, shadows, etc that you would like to include.

Just another day in Paradise
“Love without end” by Connie Prince
“The sweetest thing” leaf by Connie Prince
“Got game” staple by Connie Prince
Wordart by Sabrina’s Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment