Friday, July 15, 2011

Flutterby Deux by Litabells Designs

Just recently Litabells Designs had a CT call. As I have told you before, I love her design. Her call was just too temting so I had to give it a try. I didn't have to high expectations thou because I have had my share of rejections. It was a huge and pleasant surprise when she picked me! I am so happy to announce that I am the proud member of Litabells Designs creative team!

This week Litabells Design re-realised one of her previously collabs. She split out her portion, tweaked it a little and added a bunch extras and created Flutterby - Deux. I loved the collab but I love this revamped version even more.

Dreams
Flutterby Deux by Litabells Designs
Head Start Volume 7 templates by Litabells Designs
Brittany font by Darcy Baldwin
Mom’s typewriter from Dafont
Poem by Langston Hughes

Flutterby Deux by Litabells Designs

Head Start Volume 7 templates by Litabells Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment