Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Sherbert by LDrag Designs


I love Fridays, although they tend to be expensive. So many gorgeous kits in the stores just waiting for me to pick them up. I have a hard time deciding what to buy or not. Usually I end up buying new kits every week. I am a kit collector and I am addicted to digiscrapping. It is not the worst addiction and I see nothing wrong with that.

If I wasn't already on Lina's (LDrag Design) team, I would certainly have bought her newest kit "Summer Sherbert". Beautiful soft summery and bright colours combined with lots of greenery and real flower and colored metal ellies!!! The colour combination is beautiful, I just love this kit and the page I created with it! I used one of True Blue Studio's fabulous templates from her Sweet Spring sets.

PrincessSummer Sherbert by LDrag Designs
Sweet Spring Templates Set 1 by True Blue Studio
Poem by Kay Andrew


Summer Sherbert by LDrag Designs

Sweet Spring Templates Set 1 by True Blue Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment