Monday, July 11, 2011

Springblooms by Litabells Designs


Last year I discovered the beautiful design of Litabells Design. She soon became one of my favourite designers. Sadly she decided to resign from designing shortly after. I bought almost whole her store before she resigned.

In May when she annonced her comeback, I was thrilled. It was good to have her back! I followed her to her new store The Digi Chick. Spring Blooms was the first kit she released after her break. The kit is fresh, clean and feminine, Spring Blooms is a floral filled kit, perfect for scrapping spring memories. Of course I had to get my hands on it!

Diva
Springblooms by Litabells Designs
Head Start Volume 2 templates by Litabells Designs
Vintage BradAlpha by Litabells Designs (retired)
Digs my hart font by Kevin and Amanda

Springblooms by Litabells Designs


Head Start Volume 2 templates by Litabells Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment