Friday, October 14, 2011

Autumn Fun – At the pumpkin patch by Jady Day Studio

Friday, the best day of the whole week is here again! I love Fridays!
Two full days off from work. Two full days where I can do what ever I like to do. Well that is not entirely true, but I like to think that it is true.
Friday is also a great day in Digiland when many of the stores release their new stuff. I love to browse through the store to see the new goodies. I don't buy as much as I did before. I have become pretty selective. But usually I always end up buying something. I have my favourite stores and favourite designers. If I wasn't on Jady Day Studio's CT I would certainly buy her new kit "Autumn Fun – At the pumpkin patch". That kit is really awesome. Have a look for yourself.


Sweet Memories
Autumn Fun – At the pumpkin patch by Jady Day Studio
Merry font by Darcy Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment