Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Delight by LDrag Designs

Thursday morning I had to scrape ice from my car. I was late for work and I was not prepared for that yet. It is only October. I can live with the rain and the wind and the cold although I don't like it, but spare me for the ice.I'm just like the bear, at winter time I just want to hibernate. I don't want to step outside the door before springtime sometime.
Autumn is a fabulous time. When the rain is pouring down, the wind is blowing and it is freezing cold, I can spend time inside doing my stuff without feeling guilty because I am not outside doing all the things that need to be done. Hurray to the autumn!

Autumn
Fall Delight Sweet Deal by LDrag Designs
Brittany font by Darcy Baldwin


Fall Delight Sweet Deal by LDrag Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment