Sunday, October 9, 2011

Autumn Fun – Ghoul Night by Jady Day Studio

Another week away from home, I have been away the whole week. I came back Friday evening and didn't feel very well. My throat was sore, a headache was bothering me and I felt really tired. It has been a really hectic week at work and my days have been long. Hope I don't catch a cold or something. I don't have time for that at this point. Do we ever have time for such things? Anyway, I have been eating colostrum pills and Strepsils the whole weekend. I think it might be working, my throat feels better. Maybe I get lucky this time.
This weekend I haven't spent as much time by the computer as I use to, but I have managed to scrap a page. You know, scrapping is therapy for me. That is what most people don't get, people who don't scrap. I need my scrapping time.

Ready for some Fun
Autumn Fun – Ghoul Night by Jady Day Studio
Template by Cindy Schneider


Autumn Fun – Ghoul Night by Jady Day Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment