Monday, May 7, 2012

Challenge

Wow what a weekend! Saturday morning it snowed outside when I woke up. Later we got more snow and hail. At some point it was more like a snow storm.  In the evening our terrace and pavilion tent was covered with snow. It is May now. We want sunny and warm weather, not snow and hail.
I kind of missed the whole iNSD event as I was busy celebrating a Birthday the whole weekend. All I manage to do was to buy some new stuff. I really wanted to participate in all the fun, but my scrapping time was very limited this weekend. Today I scrapped this page for a contest with one of the new kits I bought during the weekend.
What is really sad is that I wanted to print some pages and taking advantage of  Persnickety Prints iNSD deals. I missed that too.
Berry Sweet by Mari Koegelenberg
Gimme Layers iNSD 2012 Template Grab Bag by Cluster Queen Creations
Brittany print by Darcy Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment