Friday, May 4, 2012

Cherish by Studio Blagovesta

It is time for iNSD and the designers have outdone themselves again! This week I have scrapped a lot, but I could have scrapped even more if the days had more hours . So many pages I wanted to create, but it was just not enough time. Cluster Queen Creations teamed up with geniaBeana Scraps and created an awesome collection of templates. You don't want to miss this grab bag!

I have had my eyes on Studio Blagovesta's beautiful kit "Cherish" for a long time. Finally I got the opportunity to scrap with it. I am so glad I did, the kit is stunning!
Credit:
Cherish by Studio Blagovesta
Gimme Sketchy Layers Template Grab Bag by Cluster Queen Creations and geniaBeana Scraps
Brits thin pen by Darcy Baldwin
Poem by Catherine Chandler

Cherish by Studio Blagovesta
Gimme Sketchy Layers Template Grab Bag by Cluster Queen Creations and geniaBeana Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment