Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sunshiny Day by Cluster Queen Creations

May is here already and iNSD is just around the corner! Some designers and shops have already started their sales early. Althought I know I am going to shop a lot, I will try to control myself this year. My plan is to only buy what I would have paid full price for. I am not sure if I am able to stick to that, but it is my plan for iNSD. How much digi stuff does a scrapper really need? This scrapper needs a lot!

ScrapMatters has released their monthly Mix-A-Kit Collection. The colour palette is soft, sweet and elegant. For the first time Cluster Queen Creations participate in this great event with "Sunshiny Day" element pack and paper pack. Go have a look in the store. Just remember that Mix-A-Kit products will be 20% off for a week!
Krem Boller
 Sunshiny Day by Cluster Queen Creations
Gimme Layers Lite Vol. 1 (Retired) by Cluster Queen Creations
Carly Sue got married font by Darcy Baldwin
Sunshiny Day elements by Cluster Queen Creations
Sunshiny Day papers by Cluster Queen Creations


No comments:

Post a Comment