Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gimme Layers Vol. 32 by Cluster Queen Creations


The calendar shows the end of July already. How did that happen? Summer is almost over before it even started. It feels like that. I spent the first week of July in a cabin by the sea with my girls. It was good to get away from home, although the weather could have been better. We got a couple of days with sun thou, so I managed to burn my skin. Red is also a nice skin colour. It was hard to go back to work. If I had known how busy it was going to be at work, I'd rather not have gone at all. For the following two weeks I did nothing else but to work and sleep. When I say nothing, I mean nothing. It was quite stressful and I was so ready for vacation when those two weeks finally was over. I doubt that I could have worked just one more day. It feels like I need two months of vacation at least.

Lately I haven't been scrapping as much as I usually do. But I have created some pages. I need my scrapping time. It's therapy for my soul. I will show you some of my latest pages.
2012
Bellissima by Eva Kipler
Gimme Layers Vol. 32 by Cluster Queen Creations
Britanny font by Darcy Baldwin
Gimme Layers Vol. 32 by Cluster Queen Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment