Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cluster & Colors: Flower Meadow by Tinci Designs

Krystal Hartley has been one of my favourite designers for a long time. I love her style and I buy most of her stuff. Unfortunately I rarely scrap with all the goodies that I buy. The designers I create for keep me quite busy. I wouldn't have it any other way, I love my designers. Otherwise I wouldn't scrap for them. Sometimes I wish I was a faster scrapper thou, but I am rather slow. Not much to do about that. So many pages I would love to create. This kit has been speaking to me like for ever. I am so glad that I finally got to use it, with one of Tinci's gorgeous templates. You know, I am a template girl and I wouldn't know how to scap without.
 Double Trouble
Cluster & Colors: Flower Meadow by Tinci Designs
The other side of me by Krystal Hartley
Gonna share my story by Darcy Baldwin
Cluster & Colors: Flower Meadow by Tinci Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment