Monday, July 23, 2012

Find your joy by Jady Day Studio

The rain is pouring down. It is such a great start of my vacation. Just what I needed! Not! It was not what I hoped for, but it is such a great opportunity to do something I love. I can scrap all day long. Try to catch up on my CT duties. I have fallen behind lately. Life has been too busy.

Jady Day Studio released her new kit "Find your joy" this weekend. Her kits are always such a pleasure to play with. Although I really dislike those "me" pages, sometimes it needs to be done. This page was actually featured in Darcy Baldwin's newsletter. It felt really good.
Blue
Find your joy by Jady Day Studio
Template by Cindy Schneider
Brittany & Scruffy Angel font by Darcy Baldwin
Find you joy by Jady Day Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment