Saturday, January 12, 2013

Follow your bliss by Melissa Bennett

The weather has changed. The cold has set in. I had to defrost my car before I drove to work the last couple of days. As if I wasn't late enought for work in the first place... The punishment for this is that I will have to work late. Anyway, I prefer the cold weather over the rainy and windy anytime. Although I freeze easily and really feel most comfortable in warm weather. I am not built for cold weather.

This year I want to create more pages about me. Although I really dislike doing that. Pages with lots of journaling. I want to share my story, my thoughts and my feelings.
 Live for the moment
Follow your bliss by Melissa Bennett
Mixed Media Mashups No. 3 by Krystal Hartley
Calendar 2013 templates by Tinci Designs
Another Mandy by Darcy Baldwin
Follow your bliss by Melissa Bennett
Mixed Media Mashups No. 3 by Krystal Hartley

No comments:

Post a Comment