Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pretty kitty by Melissa Bennett & Meghan Mullens

It's about time I do a backup of my stuff. I haven't done it in a long time and I really should know better. It is just that it is so boring, but it needs to be done. Although I would rather scrap. At some point I need to go through my stuff and clean out the old stuff that I have never used and probably will never use either. All the old kits and freebies and stuff. I might just delete all of the freebies without doing any kind of sorting. If I haven't used it by now, I probably will not use it at all. Then I might as well get rid of it. I just need to overcome my fear of deleting stuff...
 Cupcakes
Pretty kitty by Melissa Bennett & Meghan Mullens
Snow kissed (staple) by Cluster Queen Creations
Template by by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs 
Carly Sue got married by Darcy Baldwin
 
Pretty kitty by Melissa Bennett & Meghan Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment