Sunday, January 6, 2013

LIFEtime templates by Julie Billingsley

Before anything else I would like to wish you all a fantastic New Year! I hope 2013 will be a year filled with happiness, love and good health for you and your loved ones. Of course I also wish it will be a year filled with creative mojo and lots of laughter!

After the Summer I kind of neglected my poor blog. I plan to pay more attention to it and make updates regulary in the new year. For the first week of Janurary I have a couple of new pages to show off. I have decided to join Project Life this year. Give it a try anyway. I want to focus on journaling and the ordinary daily life. Let's see if I can stick to it for the whole year. 

Just in time for my new adventure, Julie Billingsley released a template pack "LIFEtime temlates" with Project Life in mind. As if that wasn't enough, Melissa Bennett released her new kit "This year" which is perfect for Project Life. Have I mentioned that I am guesting Melissa's creative team at the moment? Well, now I did and I have to tell you that it is so fun. I think I will work with Julie's templates as base for my project. My first page in 2013 is the frontpage, that is a start.
 Project Life
This Year by Melissa Bennett
LIFEtime templates by Julie Billingsley
Gonna share my story by Darcy Baldwin
 
This Year by Melissa Bennett
 
LIFEtime templates by Julie Billingsley 


No comments:

Post a Comment