Sunday, October 14, 2012

Chic or treat by Cluster Queen Creations & Genia Beana Scraps

Like I said before, I just love all the Halloween kits that are poping up in Digiland at this time of the year. This weekend Cluster Queen Creations & Genia Beana Scraps released their gorgeous Halloween collab "Chic or treat". It was so fun to play with. As I am in lack of Halloween photos, I scrapped a photoless page using Cluster Queen Creations new template pack "Gimme Layers Vol. 30". I simply replaced the photos with my journaling.
 
Halloween
Chic or treat by Cluster Queen Creations & Genia Beana Scraps
Gimme Layers Vol. 30 by Cluster Queen Creations
Another Mandy by Darcy Baldwin
Make Juice from Dafont
Chic or treat by Cluster Queen Creations & Genia Beana Scraps
Gimme Layers Vol. 30 by Cluster Queen Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment