Friday, October 5, 2012

Cluster and colors: Pink Donut by Tinci Designs

My poor neglected blog. It is time to start blogging again. Although I slowed down on my scrapping activity during the summertime, I still scrapped. After the summer I have been scrapped regulary, but failed to update my blog. I have a lot of new pages to share but also a bunch from the previous months. I will concentrate on my October pages at first. Then gradually I will post my August and September pages until everything is posted. This is my plan and I hope to stick to it. I am a bit behind schedule but I hope to get back on track really soon. During the next months I plan to do a lot of scrapping. The autumn is the perfect season for scrapping. It is so fun and I really enjoy it.
 
Halloween is not far away, and the digiworld is flooded with Halloween stuff. Although we don't celebrate Halloween here, I love all the Halloween kits and stuff. I might buy some costumes for the girls and do a photo shoot. It would be great to actually have some Halloween photos to scrap.
 
The Bargain Bite at Sweet Shoppe Designs are filled with Halloween and Autumn kits. If you don't already have "Scare me shabby" by Krystal Hartley, this is your chance to grab the kit at a good price. I bought this kit when it was released last year sometime. Finally I created a page with it using Tinci Designs new templates "Cluster and colors: Pink Donut".
 Credit:
Scare me shabby by Krystal Hartley
Cluster and colors: Pink Donut by Tinci Designs
Brit's thin pen by Darcy Baldwin
Scare me shabby by Krystal Hartley
Cluster and colors: Pink Donut by Tinci Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment