Friday, October 26, 2012

Cluster and colors: Pumpkin Patch by Tinci Designs

Snow in October! Great, I hope it doesn't last for long. Thankfully my hubby changed the tires on the car yesterday. It wouldn't be fun driving around with summer tires in this weather. I guess there will be more snow coming since I have been freezing all day long. Although I lit the fire so it is pretty warm inside in our home. I am really not ready for snow at the moment. I have been thinking about a autumn photo shoot with the girls for a long time, but the weather conditions haven't been the best, and now this? Snow is certainly not something I wished for, not at all.
 
To show you how not prepared I am for winter, I scrapped this girly summer page. I used Tinci Designs new template pack "Cluster and colors: Pumpkin Patch" and "All a flutter" one of my alltime favourtie kits from Julie Billingsley. Although the kit is an oldie, it's still beautiful.
 
Darn it, I just deleted fifteen blogposts while I was trying to do some clean-up on my blog. It is time to go to bed when you do such stupid things.
  
Dream Big
All a flutter by Julie Billingsley
Cluster and colors: Pumpkin Patch by Tinci Designs
Another Mandy by Darcy Baldwin
Dream Big lyrics by Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband
All a flutter by Julie Billingsley
Cluster and colors: Pumpkin Patch by Tinci Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment