Friday, October 19, 2012

Rectangle Party by Tinci Designs

Are you ready to print? It is time for the Semi-Annual Sale at Persnickety Prints. 12x12, 8,5x11 and 8x8 photographic prints are 25% off, this weekend only! I for sure am going to print, although I am not at all ready to print. During iDSD in May I bought one of their Print Credits and I ordered my prints in August. It was such a pleasure to receive my printed LO's. I don't think they are complete before they are printed. Persnickety Prints have the best prints, not that I have tried anyone else. I don't need to because I am so satisfied with their prints and their costumer service is exellent.
 
So what else is new this weekend? Tinci Designs released a new template pack "Rectangle Party" at her guest store at After Five Designs today. Bella Gypsy has offered a fabulous freebie "Cosy up" for a limited time and I decided to use this kit for my page. Lately I have fallen in love with Bella Gypsy's design. I love the bold and colorful style. Many of Bella Gypsy's kits have ended up on my wishlist recently. It is so fun to discover a new designer. Although Bella Gypsy is not new to me, my love for their design is new to me. Please notice that the template has been heavily altered when I created my LO.
 
Cozy up with me
Cosy up by Bella Gypsy
 Rectangle Party by Tinci Designs
Rectangle Party by Tinci Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment