Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cherrylicious by LDrag Designs

It's official, Summer is over. September and Autumn is here. Hopefully we'll get some nice and warm days before the Autumn storms show up. Actually I like the Autumn although Summertime is my favourite time of year. During the Autumn I can sit inside the house and scrap or read without feeling guilty because I am not outside doing something. Summer is over, but I have lots of Summer photos to scrap. I scrapped a page using True Blue Studio's new template pack "Perfectly Squared" from the September MAK and LDrag Designs "Cherrylicious" and I really love the result. Even though I wanted to add more stash, I managed to stop in time. I always want to add more stuff.


Attitude
Cherrylicious kit and flairs by LDrag Designs
Perfectly Squared Templates by True Blue Studio
Cherrylicious kit by LDrag Designs
Cherrylicious the flairs by LDrag Designs
Perfectly Squared Templates by True Blue Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment